cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rickson contact problem

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
I have been trying for days calling Rickson wheel , it’s always busy and I can’t send an email,it says their mailbox is full . Does anybody have any contact information for this company that is not on the website?
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator
8 REPLIES 8

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
JimK-NY wrote:
Yup out of business even though their old website is still active.

Yeah it's probably a virtual machine that nobody at the hosting site knows anything about, and they're afraid to shut it down. Like most hosting sites, they probably have hundreds or dozens of them.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
Buzzcut1 wrote:
The liars at Rickson went out of Business

Yep! I 2nd that !!!
- 2018 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW
- 2018 Host Cascade Dual Slide

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yup out of business even though their old website is still active.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
The liars at Rickson went out of Business
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, everyone for responding ,I’m gonna do some more research and probably go to a competitor.
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator

Bedlam
American Force and Vision both make 8-lug 19.5" rims. Method HD makes higher rated LT rims for those 4k lb rated tires.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Slymer
Explorer
Explorer
I thought they closed up a couple of years ago. That leaves us I believe with only Vision's as far as 19.5's go.

Admin
1-800-587-7633. Non Toll-Free Tel: 410-771-9501
May be the same as what you have

On Edit;
Try searching for Rickson installers and calling one of them.
Go from there depending on what they say.

My best guess

GL
Admin
Admin
RV.net