Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bathroom counter top mark removal cover up

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning
Has anyone had any success in covering up paint which has rubbed off on the bathroom counter top around the sink

Managed to scuff the corner thanks

Picture below
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
2020 Vanleigh Pinecrest 392MBP
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305
5 REPLIES 5

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all yes the paint rubbed off and appears to be plastic sink surround which has been painted, had a trip to Loweโ€™s to see if I could find a match then use a fine brush to touch up
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 25,000 lbs
ITEM # BWRVK3305

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
A wire brush would make it worse. No paint was applied, the sink top was scuffed. I don't know why that trim piece is loose unless to access the scuff better.
I would just pretend it wasn't there and see if you can get away with it.
Puma 30RKSS

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Are you referring to the black smudge left of center above the open doors and on that 45 degree angle piece?

I would try a small wire brush and see if it will pick up the paint flecks. You you have really steady hands and good eyes you might try seeing if the paint will pick off with a small needle. Being inside the little pockets the paint probably have very little adhesion it at all to the counter.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
The first thing someone helping you would need to know is - what is the countertop made of?

tourusa
Explorer
Explorer
Currently coast to coast
F350 dually 2020
ITEM # BWRVK3305