cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2024 Ford Ranger

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Overall nice truck and Ford as usual will struggle to meet demand. The one thing I don't like is the optional side step behind the rear tire will collect rocks and dirt. Also not sure why a mid size requires a step.

Link1

Link 2

Raptor
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
6 REPLIES 6

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
RetiredRealtorRick wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
What a great color in link #1. It's about time.

In this current world of wet-cement gray, baby diaper tan, crayola blah blue, and the (yawning) white, grey, and silver selections (another yawn), this color offering is a welcome relief. Nice goin' Ford!

No one has ever answered this question. What are those muted solid colors called??? I call them "GAWDAWFUL"

My wife is an artist and says they take a basic color and add white to get that look.

I agree. We are plagued with, in my opinion, the worst selection of colors in decades. And don't even get me started on black wheels .... really?

You mean how cool they look? I agree.

But then again I like the โ€œgawd awful new colorsโ€ too. Almost bought a pickup last year was a desert sand/OD color. Sweet lookin truck.
Too bad that the destroyer gray is/was such a limited color. It and the dessert sand looking beiges are nice additions to the more standard colors.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Cummins12V98 wrote:

In this current world of wet-cement gray, baby diaper tan, crayola blah blue, and the (yawning) white, grey, and silver selections (another yawn), this color offering is a welcome relief. Nice goin' Ford!

No one has ever answered this question. What are those muted solid colors called??? I call them "GAWDAWFUL"

My wife is an artist and says they take a basic color and add white to get that look.

I agree. We are plagued with, in my opinion, the worst selection of colors in decades. And don't even get me started on black wheels .... really?
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer

. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

CWilson
Explorer
Explorer
$40k+ for a no other options selected, 4WD XLT trim level crew, that amounts to 1/2 to 2/3's of a truck that can hold a few bags of garden mulch ROFLMAO. As far as that step you just might want it when you realize the bed rails / top of tailgate appear to be chest high.

I think I'd just go with the F150 for an additional $7K.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Also not sure why a mid size requires a step."

Didn't watch the vid but no SH!TE "WHY" have a step???
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD