cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New RV Park in Post Falls ID

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
Post Falls RV Campground. On the far west end of Post Falls off of Beck Road/W Pointe Parkway, next to Cabela's. postfallsrvcampground.com ... will probably need the http thingy added to it.

Probably a year old. All sites look to be completed. Still under construction are the pool area, the playground, the basketball courts and the dog park. All pads are concrete with picnic tables, large grass areas, full hook-ups, very nice showers/restrooms (2), laundry room, meeting area, propane, dump site. Laundry not cheap, $3.25 per load. They have a "normal" wifi (fair) and upgraded for additional fee, tv (there is an issue they are aware of and are working on it). Our pull through is 75', enough for the 5th wheel, our truck and the car. Large sites great sized.

Our home has sold, we are staying there. Tad expensive for what we usually look for. Monthly is ~$1430 plus electricity. More than satisfied.

Very short walk to Cabela's. A bit farther to Walmart, Panda Express and soon to be finished Dutch Bros coffee. Maybe a mile to Maverick gas.
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY
5 REPLIES 5

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Mike W wrote:
I think you had trouble passing math too...I get less than $50 a night without electric?

navigator2346 wrote:
94 bucks a nite? Think I'll pass

Must be looking a different RV park. All sites have water sewer and electric.
Rates start at $94.
https://postfallsrvcampground.com/rates

Mike_W
Explorer
Explorer
I think you had trouble passing math too...I get less than $50 a night without electric?

navigator2346 wrote:
1987 Executive Diplomat 35
Sad Days
Sold my baby
๐Ÿ˜ž

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
accsys wrote:
Clicky

Thank you accsys...
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams