cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airstreams are Aluminum these are like a Swedish Sauna

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
I have never heard of them before( not surprising in Australia, therr are so many Caravan Manufacturers)
Well they are trying to get a nostalgia thing going with the White Wall tires.They are made almost completely out of wood. The company mainly buiilds cabins in a Swedish style
Cabin maker produces unique Caravan

9 REPLIES 9

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
That thing is so ugly the tongue is trying to get as far away from it as possible.

I would agree, doubt to many would want to buy it. As successful as Airstream was in Australia a few sold and converted into Mobile Offices for charities etc,

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
That thing is so ugly the tongue is trying to get as far away from it as possible.
Puma 30RKSS

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Tvov wrote:
I think I am missing something. How is this connected to Airstream?

Airstream is made of alloy this is made of heavy timber, both different from a conventional Travel Trailer in the US

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
I think I am missing something. How is this connected to Airstream?

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
rjstractor wrote:
Most of the RVs I've seen from Australia are attractive and stylish inside and out. This one is the complete opposite.

Agreed, it is very strange

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
Most of the RVs I've seen from Australia are attractive and stylish inside and out. This one is the complete opposite.
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3

At least it’s aerodynamic. :E Hate to see the fuel bill towing this around.

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
NamMedevac 70 wrote:
How heavy is that TT?. I have heard from others (second hand) that airstreams are like baking ovens in hot summers without AC. Even in hot summer my non working AC 28-foot TT Trail Cruiser with standard TT exterior walls and rubber roof ceiling was comfortable with a fan/s and open windows. Slept well indeed. Yup.

Do not give many details. This sort of Caravan is in the Caraboat catergory, odd but some people will like it

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
How heavy is that TT?. I have heard from others (second hand) that airstreams are like baking ovens in hot summers without AC. Even in hot summer my non working AC 28-foot TT Trail Cruiser with standard TT exterior walls and rubber roof ceiling was comfortable with a fan/s and open windows. Slept well indeed. Yup.