Explore and connect with travelers just like you.

Like what you see? Join Good Sam's Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
399660members
3638935posts

Community Activity

Selling Lightly Used TT 21’ Winnebago Micro Minnie

I live in the Boston Massachusetts area, I’m looking to sell a 2016 Winnebago Micro Minnie TT, locally.  Comes with Equalizer anti-sway hitch, two LP tanks, two batteries, rear view camera, new Goodyear Endurance tires, slide roll-out cover, portable...

pmlevine_0-1715004923647.png

B+ motorhomes

I just bought a Trail Lite B+ 211s with 8.1 Chevyengine. This is my fifth motorhome (others range from an old 20' Vagabond, and three Winnegagos, from 19 to 32'. This vehicle is fantastic. I am using it as a mobile office (and sneaking in a funjou...

Daniel_C_ by Explorer
  • 3721 replies
  • 1 likes

water pump runs but no water

2017 Shurflo 4008.This was all working fine about 2 weeks ago, though we don’t use it very often.Yesterday, the pump runs continually but no water pressure. I can see a little water gurgling at the T valve before the pump, and I confirmed that valve ...

So called Destination trailers

Anyone travel with these destination trailers rather than parking long term? Most have a patio door which I really like. They have other names depends which dealer you are looking at. We don't like staying at one spot this is my reason for asking. We...

Mary1 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing 6V deep cycle marine trailer batteries

Hello, my trailer purchased oct 2017 has its original two “GC2 Deep Cycle Extreme” Interstate batteries “115 mins @ 75 amps 225 Ah @ 20 Hr” wired in series and even though we haven’t had any performance problems I figure it’s time to replace them. Co...

12v DC Air Conditioning Conversion Progress

Well, I'm knee deep into my Spring camper project. I posted about this earlier about all of the work I plan on doing but this update is specifically to the AC conversion. As a recap for those that didn't see my initial post, I am removing the roof AC...

adamis_0-1714496643024.png adamis_1-1714496787485.png
adamis by Nomad
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

First time

I’m new to camping so looking for the top tips of things I should have on hand . I just bought a 22’ RV and I want to enjoy it as much as I can. I can use all the help I can get from the community. Thanks!

Provider of emergency roadside services via text?

Good Sam has informed me that they do not provide emergency roadside service (ERS) via test messaging; one has to call via voice.;I am seeking an ERS provider that can provide ERS if I contact them via text/SMS. Anyone aware of one? The only one I've...

rob_g by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, and welcome to the Good Sam Community — we’re excited you’re here! Take this chance to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. Whether this is your first time here or if you’ve already jumped into the conversations, kick today off with a ...

1.png
TeamGoodSam by Community Manager
  • 263 replies
  • 450 likes