Explore and connect with travelers just like you.

Like what you see? Join Good Sam's Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
399693members
3638999posts

Community Activity

Walmart Overnight Parking

WALMART Trainyards.$ 80.00 parking ticket from bylaw.RV’ers be aware that the Walmart at Trainyards 450 Terminal Ave., Ottawa, ON K1G 0Z3, is no longer welcoming RV and Travel Trailers. They will allow you one night only.I brought my travel trailer, ...

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, and welcome to the Good Sam Community — we’re excited you’re here! Take this chance to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. Whether this is your first time here or if you’ve already jumped into the conversations, kick today off with a ...

1.png
TeamGoodSam by Community Manager
  • 274 replies
  • 463 likes

Jensen AMW 970

I think my entertainment center died.....the on an off switch will not turn it on but the remote will power it on but non of the functions will work....the tuner knob does nothing. The speaker buttons will not turn off the speakers, The clock can n...

Parking permits in the GSMNP

The NPS is toying with the idea of implementing a parking permit system in the GSMNP. The is a public input period so that people can express their thoughts on the NPS website. They are also thinking about doubling camping fees. The park will remain ...

ken56 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

water pump runs but no water

2017 Shurflo 4008.This was all working fine about 2 weeks ago, though we don’t use it very often.Yesterday, the pump runs continually but no water pressure. I can see a little water gurgling at the T valve before the pump, and I confirmed that valve ...

Getting off black streaks

Why do black streaks form so fast and are so hard to get 100% off? Got a 6 month old fiberglass TT and black steaks mostly wash off but you can still see a faint shadow. Even tried a magic eraser. They are on the plastic trim too. Want to keep it loo...

d1h by Nomad II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

50amp wiring question

Hello! Thank you in advance for any of your help (:I just bought a 2021 36ft travel trailer. It is wired as a 50amp with a 50amp plug BUT it only has one air conditioner and no washer and dryer. That being said, the trailer is prepped with connection...

Fixed water damage and want to sell

We have a 2016 Jayco Redhawk that we had Camping World fix our wall water damage. We believe it was there prior to our purchase but wasn’t disclosed.  It is still in very good condition and we want to sell. Do you know where the best place for us to ...

12v DC Air Conditioning Conversion Progress

Well, I'm knee deep into my Spring camper project. I posted about this earlier about all of the work I plan on doing but this update is specifically to the AC conversion. As a recap for those that didn't see my initial post, I am removing the roof AC...

adamis_0-1714496643024.png adamis_1-1714496787485.png
adamis by Nomad
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes