cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rear camera not working

CJW8
Explorer
Explorer
I am helping a friend with his 2003 Winnebago Adventurer 35U. He said his rear camera quit working. I checked and found no power coming to the monitor. Inline fuse was good so I made a jumper and applied power directly to the monitor and the camera/monitor works fine. I downloaded the Winnebago schematics and started looking for the power source for the camera system. The power should be on the "KE" wire. I found this wire also supplies power to the antenna reminder module, jacks reminder module, the rear coach heater and Kwikee activation. All of which are not working either. The KE wire should come hot whenever the ignition switch is in the on position. The engine starts and runs fine but downstream of the engine ignition, there is no power. I am guessing the ignition must toggle a relay somewhere to drive the downstream devices with a fuse or circuit breaker inline somewhere. I need help finding that relay and or fuse. I have checked every fuse and CB in the coach in the coach both electrically and physically. Does anyone know where to continue looking? Thanks! BTW, if you want to be part of this treasure hunt, here is a link to the drawings. Winnebago 2003 Adventurer 35U Schematics
2003 Forest River Sierra M-37SP Toy Hauler- Traded in
2015 Keystone Raptor 332TS 5th wheel toy Hauler (sold)
2004 Winnebago Vectra. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee toad
1 REPLY 1

CJW8
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, no help here.
2003 Forest River Sierra M-37SP Toy Hauler- Traded in
2015 Keystone Raptor 332TS 5th wheel toy Hauler (sold)
2004 Winnebago Vectra. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee toad