since ‎Oct-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Recent empty nester tent camper. Trying to travel with DW who is not a tent camper. Looking for something simple that can be used 50% established parks and 50% boon docking. Current Tow Vehicle is a minivan rated for 3500lbs.All of the above points t...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29974487
Going to St. Michaels MD for the Mid Atlantic Small Craft (boat) Festival this weekend. Will be tent camping. Closest place seems to be Tuckahoe State Park MD. Lums Pond State Park DE also is attractive with its ropes course for the teens.Anyone have...
Shopping tow vehicles; late 1998-2004 ish Suburbans. In my area the 2500's are not that much more expensive. Does standard maintenance service on a 2500 cost way, way more than a 1500? I would think the truck is heavy duty so may break less but am cu...
Just tent camped here for 2 nights with family. It is a former KOA. Sites were a bit cramped but everything was well kept. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Campground patrolled at night and quiet hours seemed to be enforced - the camp was full ...