since ‎Jun-14-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My control for the slide and jacks in my Lance 1181 has gone crazy. I believe it is in the remote. It is an Atwood model 88022. See photo.I have been unable to find one. If anyone has one they are not using, or know of a replacement, I am in need.D...
I have a 2010 Lance 1181. A couple weeks ago, prior to going out of town for a vacation, I attempted to retract the slide. It moved a couple inches then stopped. I changed the remote battery, tried the cable connect to the remote, plugged into shore...
I have been looking for a Lance 1181 or 1191 (2008-2014) with Radius Torque (crank out) windows, but they are rare as hen's teeth. Especially in the southeast.Has anyone changed out the windows in one of these models, or at least checked into a chang...
Ok, first off, I don't want to start a brand war here, but would appreciate some input based on experience.My TC hauler, a 1997 Ford F350 diesel dually suffered frame damaged by hurricane Michael. It may be repairable, but since I also have to repla...
As some of you may have seen, my 2004 Lance 1121 was totaled by hurricane Michael. We really liked that camper and will miss it.However, we are looking for something to replace it. We would like something about the same size and weight and reasonab...