since ‎Aug-15-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're in the market for a new RV mattress. We've lived with the original factory cheapo mattress long enough. Now, DW has suffered a fracture to her back and it is causing difficulty in her sleep, so the search begins. Our mattress is a standard 60"X...
I was going to trade in my old 2007 Everest fifth wheel but found that my SRW F350 isn't capable of towing the trailer we really want, so I'll be buying new tires for the old 5'r to get a little more use out of it till I eventually upgrade my TV.So, ...
Hello, I'm hoping to find information on Big Horn Fifth Wheel Trailers. DW and I are planning our retirement and were looking for a more full time type of a trailer to go exploring this great nation. We were looking at Montanas and they seem to be fu...
DW and I are considering trading in our Everest fiver as retirement is soon approaching and we're considering heading out on the open road, indefinitely. Not sure what the future holds but we're looking for a 4 season fifth wheel trailer to live at l...
I have a 2007 Everest 295TS, triple slide fifth wheel. There is a small slide that is dedicated to the entertainment center and desk. The entertainment center has an opening for one of the old tube type TV sets. I got rid of the old set when it came ...