since ‎Oct-22-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been using a friends Lance 855s occassionly and love it but I'd like to get my own TC. Driving a 2012 F250 6.5' crew cab with enough upgrades to carry the 855s pretty well in spite of the weight.Right now is not the time for us to spend what a 855s c...
2013 855s. Camper electrical works great when I'm plugged into shore power. When I'm not plugged in. Nothing works and no power is getting to the invertor. Batterys show good voltage. Is there a disconnect switch I'm missing for house electronics?Gen...
Installed some Hellwig LP-35 helper springs on my F250 last weekend. Towed the boat with them set very light and it made a world of difference, much preferred to my air bags when loaded. I havent done any unloaded driving but I'm sure I've lost some ...
What are you all doing (if anything at all) when you're camping in your TC off the truck and the ground isn't level?leveling the camper with the jacks is one thing but since the bases of the jacks on the attwoods are rigid, force seems to be put on t...
Hi All,Had our first experience using a TC last weekend with my wife and daughter (and our boat). Had a great time!I haven't decided which camper to get but am planning to do so in the spring, I have connected with a local guy who is renting us his T...