since ‎Mar-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We never use those little brass water pressure regulators. They cut to water flow too much. Been RVing for 20 years and never had a problem. This week when I hooked up, I noticed that we had "really good pressure", but I didn't give it a second th...
We bought a new 2017 Tiffin last fall. There were many little (and medium sized) problems that we identified during the first 2 months and we booked it into the dealer's repair shop to (hopefully) get EVERYTHING fixed.It didn't happen. The dealer h...
I know the debate over gas vs. diesel has been done MANY times, and most agree that diesel is "better", but more $$$$.We were ready to trade our 10 year old Winnebago Class C to move to a Class A. Our budget was low $100k range, so although new dies...
My new Tiffin (as with most newer class A's) has rear and side cameras. There are some things that I really don't like about them:1) When merging left, I am watching ahead and left mirror (obvious, I know). Trying to glance over to the monitor is p...
I am ready to retire the old portable brake system, I hate wrestling with it at the end of a long (or any) drive. But, I want many things if I do the upgrade. Here is what I am looking for:Tow'd is a 2010 Wrangler 2-door.Coach is a 2016 Tiffin gas ...