since ‎Apr-08-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are a 2019 F150 ecoboost with towing capacity of 13,000 lbs. We are pulling a 2015 TimberRidge 28' trailer, 6933 lbs. We have a Reese equalizer hitch system (1000 lbs bars).We are looking to add some sway control but there are many options.We cou...
I was on another thread about the border crossing at Lukeville when I originally mentioned this problem. I thought I would post it under a new topic to get a broader audience. This is our first time travelling with our RV to Mexico. We have Mexico i...
I'm sure our problem is not unique and seasoned snowbirds should have advice for us. We run a business in Canada and are going to be south for 3 months this year and need to stay connected to the internet. We find the wifi signal in the parks not gr...
We are heading from Edmonton, Alberta to Yuma on December 27th. We have a Ford F150 pulling a 31' travel trailer. Is I-15 the best route to stick to? How about hwy 89 to south of Great Falls and then the I-15 (it's shorter). Are there any high mounta...
Hi All. We are driving our 24' tow trailer with a 4x4 half ton from Alberta to Arizona in January 2016. I know driving a motorhome over snowy or icy roads is different because only "one" vehicle can slip. With a truck and trailer there are "two" v...