since ‎Apr-23-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I planning on having a bedroom A/C unit install in the fall to deal with the Texas heat next winter. I going to look at the RV surplus stores in Indiana for one but I'm getting different opinions to get a standard unit or a low profile. I seen either...
Trips and Streets had a function you could be in how many miles a day you wanted to drive from that is would break the trip into days.Does any one know a trip planner that has that function?
I have two laptops both running Windows 10 both will down load the dock software neither will open the software when my Rand Mc nally 7725 gps is plugged. I contacted Mc nally support he remotely went through my laptop and tried reinstalling the soft...
I bought a small 48 x 48 trailer I'm thinking to use it behind my 5th wheel to haul a handicap scooter. I know my truck can handle it and it would weight less than 500 lbs total . opinions?
I need to put a hand rail going up to the bedroom. The walls are thin paneling the shower is on the other side do you think it would be ok the put a suction cup grab bar on the shower glass?