since ‎May-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 887 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just saw a report on the Seattle Times web-site that one of the boats on the Coupeville - Port Townsend route ran aground and suffered hull damage approaching the Coupeville dock. It's being repaired at Coupeville and the dock is occupied, making it ...
I figure, as a recently retired RVer, I should let fellow RVer's in on our weather secret. Instead of our usual "800 broken, 1500 overcast, 3/4 mile vis, rain and fog" all of February March and some of April, we're getting gorgeous blue skies and sun...
We finally acted on our decision to quit the RV life. We took our MH to a consignment dealer in Burlington, WA, yesterday. The dealership is "Dreamchasers RV" alongside I-5 north of the town. Friends had their '98 Bounder there after they gave up the...
This came as a surprise to me so I thought I'd pass it on.We're getting ready to give up the RV lifestyle and sell the motor-home. I started out with a major clean-up inside. The last job was to shampoo the carpets. The next afternoon, I was in the R...
From the Seattle P-I this morning:http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/Underwear-only-driver-leads-cops-on-wild-5527815.phpI have a hard time understanding how the guy thought he could outrun police and fire vehicles in what looks like a 30' T...