since ‎Jun-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 3 year old Coach with the above system. It’s monitored/controlled by a Firefly system, thus, no Magnum Energy Remote Controller which I hate. Inverter works going down the road, and Charger works if I happen to run the Generator. When I arri...
I have a frameless door window that needs to be replaced on my Coach. Unlike all the others that have screws holding the frame, this one looks to be glued. This is not the main door window, it’s a smaller 24” x 12” window. I have the new one, just lo...
One of my three air conditioners is shot and needs to be replaced. I’ve already replaced one of the three about 2 years ago, so not worried about the install. My question is this, does anybody have a good method to get the old and new unit on and off...
I have a couple of sensors that need replacing on this system. Sensors are specific to each location unless reprogrammed. Does anybody know the procedure for assigning these to a specific location? Can’t get tech support to call back, and nothing fou...
Need to have my DPF Filter cleaned. How many have had it done, and what was the cost? Engine is a Cummins ISL 425 on a Spartan Chassis. (No DEF) System won’t do a Regen, And is giving a constant HEST light. OBDII reader shows a SPN 3245 Aftertreatmen...