since ‎Oct-29-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,we are looking for a recommended route for our 5th wheels from NJ to Luray VA. as we know we cannot go thru the tunnels with propane.Thanks Rich,
Hi all,I am having trouble finding a part name and number. It's a part that attaches to the side of slide outs that helps the slide out wiper go back and forth when opening and closing the slides. Usually there's two or three per side spaced vertical...
Hi all ,Just purchased a 2nd bedroom ac , Dometic Penquin II #641815 and they shipped me a #651815 which is a heat pump model also and comes with the control board pre-installed ,and said merry Christmas , our mistake , enjoy it . I also ordered the ...
Hi all,I'm considering installing a satellite tv system in my rv and and wanted to get a feel for what would be system to go with.I know opinions will vary but still.Dish or Direct tv.The Winegard TRAV'LER DISH 1000 Multi-Satellite TV Antenna or the ...
Hi all ,I just finished repacking the trailer bearing and would like to know if anyone cross referenced these Chinese bearings to quality American bearings.Dexter 7k axles with never adjust brakes 12"x2" : Outer Bearing - China CMC 2JA 14125A , info ...