since ‎Dec-31-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All!! My family are getting back into the RV scene after getting away for a few years. We purchased a 2022 Cruiser Aire 28RKS. This is a 32'-9" trailer with one slide that runs the length of the Kitchen and living area. The camper came with a sing...
Hi all!, its been a while but we are about to purchase our next RV. Kids are grown so we are just looking for a couples trailer and we love the design of the 2250RK. Looking for insight as to any issues to look at when we go check it out. There seems...
Hi all... after a LONG time and many changes to what we wanted we opted for an "older" Class A. We bought a 2004 Winnebago Journey wkp39k. It has the Cat C7 330HP diesel Pusher with only 47K miles on it. It seems to be in really good shape inside and...
Hi again! I posted a few months ago on the toy hauler section as we were leaning in that direction at the time, but as I looked more into weights and our needs we realized that the garage really wasn't needed. So now we are looking at TT and 5th Whee...
Hi ALL!!! We have been away from the RV world for far too long and are starting our research to get back into it. We have changed from CLass C, Class A, to the Fifth wheel and now a Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler. We believe this will meet all our wants and ...