since ‎Mar-23-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I currently own a Cougar TT that has served us well for weekend camping trips and week-long road trips. As we get closer to retirement, we are looking at fifth wheels for extended road trips. Looking ahead to our next RV (a fifth wheel)...
My wife and I are talking about taking off 6 to 12 months to travel around Europe. We are serious campers here in the US and thought it would be great to tour Europe in a Class B. Here are some options we are considering:1. Rent a Class B in Europe...
After 3 years with a 28' TT for week long vacations, my wife and I are looking at a shorter 5th wheel for an upcoming 12-18 month road trip around the country. We would like to keep the trailer under 32' so we can fit into state and national park c...
The Keystone, Jayco, and Winnebago websites do a good job of differentiating between their their entry level, mid level, and upper level fifth wheels. I look at the Forest River website and see 21 different brands of fifth wheels. What are the dif...
I'm looking to purchase a new Ram with a Cummins 6.7. Most of the Ram dealers around here have poor reviews for their service departments. My local mechanic of 20+ years doesn't do diesel. Any recommendations for a good shop in the Puget Sound are...