since ‎Feb-05-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a "new to me" 30 ft. Open Range TT that I really like. Having a problem that I hope the group can help me with. The TT has three slides and one of them, the super slide in the living area makes some really loud noises when opening and closin...
I presently have a Cherokee Grey Wolf, 26 ft. with one slide and I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger one. I really like the floor plans of the Rockwood 2906 WS and it's identical twin, the Flagstaff 29KSWS. I like the opposing slides that allow v...
Looking for suggestions: The situation is that I went to my camper today and found out that I did not have 120V into the camper. I found that my shore cable had a burnt spot on the female end of the cable where it plugs into the side of the camper....
Haven't used my camper in about 6 months, but just bought a campsite where I can place it and have access to fishing, crabbing, etc. Anyway, went to use the hot water tank so I flipped on the breaker that I normally keep off to save on electricity u...
I have a 2013 26 ft. Grey Wolf that I bought about 6 months ago. I operated the heater for the first time recently and while warm air did enter the camper through a floor level vent (not in the floor, just above floor level at the bottom of the stov...