since ‎Sep-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey good folks, We will be full-timers very soon. Does anybody use or know about an enclosure of some kind we can use for our cats so they can get some fresh air every once in awhile.~Thanks, John
Hey good folks, We're trying to sell our house so it looks like we won't be headed to Arizona for the winter. That said, what are your thoughts on the Salem, Oregon area to winter or Pahrump, NV?~Thanks, John
Hi good folks, In early October the wife and I will be going from Reno to Leaf Verde rv resort just outside of Phoenix. I don't want to drive it in one day. What would be a good halfway overnight stay between Reno and the Phoenix area?~Thanks, Joh...
Hi good folks, My dear wife and I are going to sell the house and be full-timers. We have two dogs and two cats. We want to be fairly close to the kids and grandkids so we're interested in rv parks that would allow four pets in the western US. Fo...
Hi good folks, If my 2004 Winnebago Journey has a safe would somebody happen to know it's location?~Thanks, John