since ‎Dec-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here is the Route:The prices on the screen shot are wrong. Some are deposits, some were the entire cost for both our rigs.Here is the Rig:27Reok by Winnebago, pulled by 2012 F-250 Gasser. appx. 4500 towing and touring miles at an avg. 9 mpg.Initial...
Howdy, I have a fresh water fill question 27reok 5th wheel. Here is what I did. I hooked up to city water, then turned the selector to (B. tank). Filled to 3/4 fresh water. Turned the selector to (A. Normal), tested the pump and got water. Drove to t...
I'm using RV Trip Wizard, and trying to keep the legs fairly aggressive to get us to Yellowstone and Glacier. This is our first multi leg trip, so it will be quite the new experience. One thing we learned is that if you don't want to roll the dice ...
We had the dealership install two 6v batteries (they are in series) and a 170w Gopower Panel (overland kit) with a 30 amp pmw controller. We were always floating at 40% batts and getting 1 amp in the morning, to 1.5 amps during winter noon sun. I ...
Hi guys, I need some expert opinions. I'm installing 2 100w solar panels this weekend. The air vent I would like to use to drop the solar panel wires terminates just above the 12v fuse panel. ..It seems like I could just splice into the wires comi...