since ‎Mar-22-2008
‎Mar-18-2024

My Activity

• 5,336 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 10 Likes received

User Activity

Well, My brother in law ordered the Disc Brake conversion from DEEMAX.. The delivery came today and we were very impressed with the packaging... Jesse is awesome to talk to, he spent many years with Dexter/Kodiak and knows his stuff.The kit came with...
This past weekend I went with my daughter and son in law to the Harrisburg RV show. It was somewhat busy even though we were there at noon on Friday. My take ( ONLY MY OPINION )- the show was good, lots of different models and styles to look at for a...
I was winterizing my rig today, and came across the issue pictured below. I have 5 seasons running them and was hoping for a 6th before replacing.. Looks like I will have new tires before heading out in the spring..
Has anyone purchased their replacement fabric for the slide toppers from Rec Pro? My brother in law just needed replacement fabric on 1 of his toppers…. For his 178” wide slide the cost after discounts and tax is $65.00 with free shipping.. too good ...
I have not heard a TON of info on the Curt slider...My brother in law is looking at upgrading to a fifth wheel and he needs to get a hitch... He found a Curt Q24 slider for the Ford Puck system and asked me what I thought ?????Any info would be appre...
Likes given to