since ‎Apr-30-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can the sail switch in a Suburban SF-30 furnace be replaced without removing the furnace from the RV?
I'm replacing my (dead)Uniden CB radio with a new, same model Uniden. Do I have to get the SWR rechecked if I'm still using the same antenna and cable in exactly the same position. I'm just swapping out the radio, everything else stays the same.
We're leaving in the morning for a long trip and I just discovered a leak and a very small hole in the fresh water tank. The tank is the kind of see-through whitish plastic. I believe there's some kind of sealant for this problem but I don't know the...
(I also posted this on the Class C page.) Has anyone stayed at, or has any info on, the Garden City RV Park in San Jose, CA? We'll be out there for a few days at the end of April and any help would be appreciated.
Has anyone stayed at the Garden City RV Park in San Jose, CA ?We'll be out there at the end of the month, staying somewhere in that area, and would like some info. Their website doesn't offer any info as to facilities and pricing. Any help would be a...