since ‎Oct-21-2002
‎Dec-17-2023

My Activity

• 973 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been an RV'er for a long time but never a motorhome. An old widow friend is fixing up her MH before selling it. The only thing left is the fuel gauge, tank is full but gauge shows empty. Is there a way to tell if it is either the tank sending ...
I'm not sure where to post this as it involves the antenna in our vehicle. We've had a problem with the radio for a while and have finally traced it to a loose connection behind the panel behind our 'C' pillar. It is just a push fit, but it does not ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30254624
We are at the beginning of a severe heatwave here in BC. The forecast high for Kamloops is 46C , which if achieved, will be the highest EVER Canadian temperature. What is really amazing is that it is still June! For those metrically challenged, that ...
More details to come, but it looks as though the border into Canada will be open to fully vaccinated travelers in the not too distant future. Looks like there may be some additional restrictions for partially vaccinated people, but it's a hopeful sta...