since ‎Mar-13-2009
‎Feb-11-2024

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking into a new Fleetwood Discovery LXE 44H on the Freedom Bridge Chassis. Any information on this chassis or Fleetwood construction would be appreciated. Fleetwood has been around 65 years and have some innovative ideas and not exaggerated...
Heading to florida in two weeks from Long Island, NY. Can I grab 301 off RT 1 in northern Delaware, take it to Ruther Glenn Va to avoid I 95 traffic. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Might also condider I-81 as an alternative. Thanks to everyone. D...
HI to everyone. Heading to Florida from Long Island in July, driven it numerous times down 95 and 81. has RT301 been finished in Delaware by Biddle Corner? Thinking of taking 301 all the way to 95 just north of Richmond. Anybody driven this? Have a g...
Finaly installed our new Samsung RF18 and sent the nevercold packing. Installed 10 new LED T-8 and T-5 bulbs which dropped our plugged in to house amps from 8 to 3. when DC compressor in fridge shuts we draw 2 amps. fit both units out and in front do...
Hi to all. Planning to go to Fargo,ND in August. Any advice as to go north I-39/I90/94 thru Minniapolis or stay on I-80 after Chicago to I-29n to Fargo would help. Also any interesting sights along the way. Have a great summer and KEEP ON TRUCKING,OI...