since ‎Jul-03-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2.5 year old Norcold N611FLT in a 2016 Class AWas dry camping all week at the beach, running the fridge on propane, on the last morning I noticed the milk was not as cold as usual.Drove home, fridge still seemed a little warmer than it should be. Fr...
How is the grade going up I-50 from Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe?I've never been on that highway so I have no idea how steep it is or how tight the curves are. I'd like to tow my boat up there with my 31Ft Class A.If it's sketchy I might have to p...
Any class A manufacturers and models that tend to have larger fresh water capacities?Am looking for 28-32 'ish with as much fresh capacity I can get, preferably 80-100 gal.
I've had 8 trouble-free years with my Onan 5500 in my 2007 Toy Hauler. I'm just over 400 hrs and have done the basic maint up to now. I had noticed in the last few trips, the gen was harder to start than usual. Took it a while to get primed, coughe...
Is there a RV/Trailer "go-to" place in So Cal? You know, like a place that has a good selection of trailer tires in stock?I'm in Santa Clarita and looking for some Greenball Transmasters for my 40Ft triple-axle toyhauler (235/80 R16 Load Range E). ...