since ‎Jul-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 107 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are going to try and take our cats with us on trips this year and have been "cat proofing" the MH as best we can. One question I have and wanted to get feedback on is what kind of cat litter do you use? I tried some of the clay mix in the RV yes...
Looked through various posts on what people are using and not seeing a lot of references to Wash ? Wax items for newer vehicles with full body paint and gel coat. Loosing at various forums, seems like products being used are all over the place. I t...
Just purchased a new Sprinter chassis Class C and will be picking it up next Tuesday. Obviously, the dealer has all these great and wonderful things they want to sell you as after purchase add ons. The extended warranty is a no brainer - not going ...
Been RV'ing for a lot of years and have always had towable, mainly 5th wheels. We are now consider going to a class C as the 1 year old 5th wheel we now have just sits and does not get the use due to time constraints. I am thinking it would be simp...
A bit of a dilemma here. Currently we have a 1997 Alpenlite Augusta 31RL, at 32 feet oal. Yesterday, atca local RV show, we ended up signing papers and deposit for a 2016 Wildcat Maxx, model F262GRX. This was listed as a 26 foot, ir close to 27 fo...