since ‎Oct-17-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 196 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Heading out 4/15 to the Grand Tetons. Yes we are watching any weather issues.Comments on using 87-25 or going for the 287-70 route? Thank you.Nancy(40' Motor home and tow)
Due to a recent freeze while we were away, the filtration system in our bay got destroyed...Looking to use an external one now and probably under sink.As full timers moving to unknown water systems all the time, what are your recommendations?
We have 2001 Monaco Dynasty. In the recent Texas freeze, it damaged our water filtration system in the bay.(We were away on a family emergency)I cannot find the replacement parts so my question is, do I really need the filtration or can I install an ...
Not very techie, so plain English please. :{Have a Samsung Note 9 that came with Google Play. My music was there because the kid transferred it from my old phone.Now G. Play has gone away. Want me to switch to YoutubeMusic. I can't figure out, is thi...
Had our Rv for 11 yrs and the micro finally gave out. We bought it used and the 'convection' never worked for me. Now looking at new ones, am wondering if it's worth having a convection/air crisper model? We do not have an oven in Rv, and wouldn't m...