since ‎Apr-26-2010
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone replaced the LED Strip in the roller tube using the shortcut method of cutting a slit in the end cap? I know this works fine for fabric replacement. I then plan on using the existing wires avoiding dealing with the torsion spring.
Can anyone tell me where a nice RV park (not in a county park) that you have stayed with in the Seattle WA area. Has to be for big rigs and hopefully a pool and within a hour of central Seattle.Never been there and looking at the web site for Good ...
Has anyone stayed at the above park in the last few years. We know that it is not five star. Our main reason for considering it is because of the inside pool. Your opinion of lot size and cleaninessof the park would be appreciated. We are traveli...
We have a 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road and have a RV King foam mattress 72 x 80. In the past I ordered RV sheets for that size and they seem to be too large so that they pull off the corners. We have tried straps on the corner with no success and ...
HELP please. Going to New Orleans in a couple of weeks with a Class A motorhome. Can anyone suggest a nice RV park maybe not directly in the city but not too far out. Towing a car so that is not a issue,Everything that I have looked at in Good Sam...