since ‎Jun-04-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A new problem for me, I can only get 30 AMP coming into my coach even though I am connected to a 50 AMP OUTLET. The outlet checks good with my multimeter. When I switch to the genset I have full power. Could this be a failure of the transfer switc...
We came across I-12 headed east yesterday afternoon. From Baton Rouge to Slidell the traffic was crawling for much of the way. I've crossed here several times lately and it's just getting worse. The roadway is inadequate for the volume it has to c...
After working perfectly for several years, my toad signal lights refuse to light. I rewired with an all new cable, still no work. Here's the mystery; I have signal at every point on my cable and, when I connect my toad to my other car (using the ve...
I need to replace the muffler on my 350 Cummins in my 2004 HR Ambassador I'd like to know if anyone has replaced their stock muffler with the Aero Exhaust AT5050XL Diesel Muffler?
I'm stuck in Tyler, TX with non-working toad lights. I drug the rear end of the MH and crushed the light cable going to the toad connector. I've replaced the cable and have signal all the way back to the diodes in the rear of my toad. My question,...