since ‎Nov-24-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 253 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can someone PLEASE tell me where the fresh water tank fill is located on the 349 model of the Intruder?I have searched the internet high and low and cannot find an answer. There is NO outside fill anywhere on the RV. Yes, I know what to look for! ...
Just got a used RV. It has been in storage for sometime and all water was blown out and then everything shut down for the winter. There is some red stuff in the toilet. That is what I know. Can someone point me to a good video or explanation of ho...
Well, I am back in RVing after a long absence. Now have an Intruder. The right rear view mirror had an unfortunate accident with a tree and now needs to be replaced. Since it is a 2001, parts are hard to come by..I have seen an RV salvage yard onl...
I have a 36' 2003 Cedar Creek RLS with three slides. The slides all work in sequence. The RV was in storage for several years. Now we are trying to restore it to a usable state. When we press on the slide out switch nothing happens. No sound of a ...
My 2002 Georgie Boy Cruise Master was sitting in one place for 12 years. (It was lived in by spouse who recently passed away). I have recovered the RV and had a lot of work done on it to get it back in good working condition. On recent trip the Bigf...