since ‎Jul-15-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 289 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Yesterday on northbound I-35 just north of Ames Iowa we were rear ended pulling our Jayco. Thank God no one was injured. Should I be concerned with possible unseen or undetectable damage to my hitch set-up? We were hit pretty hard and the Ford Esco...
Been through RVParkReviews already and looking for more up to date information on campgrounds around Boston, MA. Will be going middle to late July 2018. Thanks
If I have an I-Pass for my truck, it detects when I'm pulling a trailer, in Illinois and charges me the correct toll accordingly. The I-Pass can be used where EZ-Pass is accepted. Do the states that use EZ-Pass also detect when I'm pulling the trai...
Looking for experiences of campgrounds near Peebles, OH. I didn't find any current useful reviews on RV Park Reviews. Needs to be full hookup and big rig friendly. DW would like to see the serpent mound and we would explore the area for a few days....
I pulled my Jayco about 150 miles or so on Sunday and back the 150 miles this afternoon. I don't know how accurate the onboard mileage computers are but mine said that I was getting a little over 12 mpg towing each way. It was reading 21 to 23 mpg ...