since ‎Oct-17-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Starting to spend some time in this forum in hopes of getting smarter before I purchase a used 5er in the next year or so. Been reading of folks with newer trucks and older trailers that need to lift the trailers to sit level and/or clear side rail...
Hi - I am hoping to spend 1-2 weeks in the Phoenix area in late Feb. I'd like to stay at a resort facility to just relax and enjoy activities/amenities and possibly scout out a future snowbird lifestyle. I'm finding that many of these type resorts ...
I've started to notice some noise and drag when retracting my slide out. It's coming from the flap seal on the side of my slideout. The top and bottom of the flap flips over but the center portion is still pointing the wrong way which grabs on the ...
A big thanks to the generous folks at Torklift for a totally surprise gift! In early December I posted up my Xmas wish (StableLoads) to the Truck Camper Magazine website, not thinking much more about it. When Torklift then contacted me asking for ...
Hi - looking at at a Viair 400p compressor to carry al0ng for airing up tires, etc. It is capable of putting out 130 psi and 2.3cfm which is desirable for filling up the truck tires. Another use I am looking at for it is to blow down my camper wate...