since ‎Jul-04-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 120 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As I went under the trailer to fix something, I have noticed that only the right side drum/brake is wired, the left side has the wired trimmed.Is that normal?Thanks.
Please help me!Yesterday, I needed to fill the gray water tank, so I can flash the small gray amount of water before we head back home.Long story short, darn drain plug! I didn't pay attention and accidentally overfill the sink and got fresh water ev...
I have a 10 feet recreational kayak (50lb), that I strap to the TV roof. The wind noise drive me crazy...Is there any other way to carry that kayak?how about at back of a Travel Trailer?I did googled it, only a few pics showed up...This is an example...
I need a second vehicle for daily driving, and I wish to get a 4 door pickup truck that can also tow our small travel trailer (3500lb when it's loaded).Is it possible to find such a truck that can tow our TT WITHOUT WDH? (that will be nice....)Will a...
Help! Installing Andersen No Sway WDHI spent 2 hours yesterday trying to install the WDH with NO success...The first challenge I have had was the bottom ball pin didn't fit the triangle plate hole, After 30 min of messing around I got it in, it was a...