since ‎Aug-06-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have been thinking about getting a Class C vs another TT. Here in Michigan Insurance is around $300-$400 a month for a Class C. One of us thinks a Class C is the one to go and I think a Class C might be more of a headache. We would be buying us...
Is there another recommendation besides JB Weld for a quick fix water tank leak? The leak is on the part/where valve goes into the tank. Someone also suggested 3M Panel Bond, but this is over $130 with application gun. Thank you
Has anyone replaced their water tank on a 2011 AmeriLite 23BW. ? We have a leak around the valves picket that goes into the tank.How do I post a photograph?
We have a 2011 Amerilite 23BW and trying to figure out the weight of it. If a V6 can pull it, like a Chevrolet Canyon, Dodge Durango, mini-van?
We have a 2011 Ameri-Lite. I plugged it into the house using an adapter last week. Everything was ok. Went out today, the microwave has power at least the clock is, no lights come on, I have refrigerator on auto, when I turn on lights the refriger...