since ‎Sep-06-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 336 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After several years of trouble free towing our "Blue Monster" crossed the 100K Mile mark and started showing signs of age. My oldest kid also grew 3 inches in 9 months and started to out grow the back seat...So - We've upgraded to a new truck and n...
Purchased the TT in my SIG in 2013. In the last 12 months I have had two, count them TWO of these four RIMS fail. Both in exactly the same manner: Hairline cracks in the steel. The factory installed wheels were just the plain white painted steel ...
Oops! Just pulled into Gatlinburg this evening for a unplanned couple of days visit to the area on our way home from Disney. No issues towing today... But tonight I went out to drain our grey tank and see that I have a flat tire...Thank the towing...
Just visited two different KOAs, two days, in a row, both offered "free" WiFi... I hate to say it like a complaint because it's not exactly something I'm going to loose sleep about... I'm just wondering what others experiences are/have been, not na...
Ask me how I learned this... Ok, I'll just go ahead and tell you. On my last trip out I noticed that my hitch seemed to be acting a bit squirrly. Not too bad but I seemed to be getting pushed around more than I remembered from last season. We we...