since ‎Sep-17-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 309 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're already hunting for our next trailer that we plan to purchase next January or shortly after. Ideally we would like to stick to TTs, but have found a couple of really nice FW floorplans that would work better for us to take longer trips with. So...
So we went to Myrtle Beach with our TT the last week of June, and despite all of our issues had a good time. It rained a bit while we were there, and I didn't notice any issues. Everything was nice and dry. Then we had tire damage repair done, and pi...
So picked up the TT tonight so I can drop it off in the morning for repair, and I discovered that the safety chain hooks are too small for the holes on the receiver :S Guess I need to swap the chains, or get one of those removable links :? At least i...
Sooo... Still looking at the big three gassers, I've come to the realization that the receiver limits on the Ford and GM truck seem a bit low. Ford maxes out at 1500 lbs, but that's only if you go dually. Otherwise Ford is 1250 lbs. GM maxes at 1300 ...
So I'm in the market now for a new HD crew cab truck. For now, I'm sticking to gassers because my 15 mile city commute is not fit for a diesel, and they're cheaper  We also plan to upgrade TTs in the next couple of years, but nothing over 10k lbs re...