since ‎Jan-01-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been looking a lot at toy haulers, and am considering at this point two different brands, mainly because economically these are the ones that have what we would like , in a price that we could easily handle. One is the Palomino Puma brand, con...
Greetings, I received a Coleman perfectflow instant start camp grill for Daddys day. This uses the little 1 pound propane bottles. My question is... What exactly would I need to buy to be able to hook this grill up to the existing quick connect off o...
We have a hybrid trailer, and the mattresses in there leave a lot to be desired, not nearly as nice as the ones in our old PUP. My idea is to buy one piece of memory foam, and make a new mattress for one bunk end, and doubling up the stock mattresses...
Well, I've been meaning to post my thoughts on our new trailer for a few months now, and after a bunch of trips with it, here's my thoughts... First off, we moved from a 1998 Dutchmen duck 12 foot popup, which served us very well, and took us (famil...