since ‎Mar-02-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all, I recently heard about the TIP being issued on your phone . No more window stickers..?Has anyone applied for a new TIP and how does it work. Thanks for any info.
Just a heads up if anyone needs work done on your diesel in Mesquite Nevada. I had a fuel lift pump go out on me in Mesquite and I didn't know of any reputable diesel mechanics. I got some referrals from other gas mechanic s and one was..... Goons...
Anyone take the Boulevard Las Torres around the Obregon mess. If so what shape is it in. On google earth some stretches look bad but mostly good. Of course that was in 2015 . I'm curious as to how the people responsible for the roads through the city...
Hi all; I brought a trailer into Mexico last year with the plan of staying for 6 months and just driving a vehicle back and forth. We left it down at the rv park and when we got back decided to get a bigger rv and pull it down and when we come bac...
The last time I went through Hermosillo on the Perifico, I had to slide into the left lane to get into my exit lane. I had quite a bit of room between my trailer and the traffic to move into the lane. Turned on my signal to move in and the guy behind...