since ‎Apr-11-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 249 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are searching for a new travel trailer for the two of us. We found a 2011 Keystone Passport Superlite 199ML in our price range that is 3 hours away.Can anyone tell us the length of the queen size mattress in this model? Does it have a full lengt...
I have ordered a new fresh water tank to replace the tank in my Coachman Captiva 265EX trailer. The tank is an "Ameri Kart W1398" ordered from "Pelland Enterprises" an Ameri Kart distributor. Pelland has offered to have the bung holes installed dur...
I have 2 adult and 2 kids bikes that I would like to bring camping with us. My 26' coachman has a nice receiver on the bumper... great! It took all of reading 5 posts on the subject to rule out the idea of using the trailer bumper!So I am trying to...
I just purchased my first travel trailer, a 2006 Coachmen Captiva 265ex. There are a couple of exterior pieces that need replacing.The vent from the range hood needs replacing, the door on the electrical cord is broken and the latch that holds the s...
I am going to pick up our new to us 2006 Coachmen Captive 26ex tomorrow. This will be my first travel trailer. Do I need a brake controller in my 2006 Crew cab long bed Duramax? My Duramax already has the round 7 contact plug on the back of it.Are...