since ‎Apr-20-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased this slightly used truck two years ago and ran the VIN to see the sticker. I did not pay too much attention and just now noticed that under optional equipment that they added larger wheels LT275/70R18E OWL ALL TERRAIN, 3.31 ELECTRONIC LO...
I just bought a 2015 F-250 diesel 6.7 with very low miles. I will not consider buying a bigger horse but will consider mods to increase the towing capacity a wee bit. I don't have a hitch as yet. From the stickers on the door and looking at my VIN Nu...
My neighbor and I were looking at my tires on my 27 TT and noticed the curb side front tire was wearing alot on the outside. The wear is very prominate yet tread on the rest of the tire is still good. We did not notice any of the other 3 tires with u...
I have had my 27ft TT out 3 times and can not get the "wiggles" out of it after I have leveled it. Here's what I have been doing. I use a 3 ft level on a four ft 2x6 to get an idea of horizonal/width pitch of the site I have chosen. I keep the sup...