since ‎Mar-19-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How do you get rid of the plastic water hose taste in the water? I am using the white hoses made for potable water. I thought they weren't supposed to affect the water taste??
Just an FYI. West of Rapid City, SD all the vistas and mtns are covered with smoke. Viewing and photography is pretty much ruined. My plan was to leave Spearfish and head up to Calgary area. Further west I got the worse it was. I then heard that Alb...
I'm leaving this Sat. for Fla in my MH. I want to fill the fresh water tank before I go. Friday night the low is forecasted to be 27. Is there a problem filling the tank on Friday afternoon for a sat. am departure? Is a low of 27 really a problem for...
This will be my first time SB ing and I was thinking about what to leave the heat set at when gone. I was thinking leaving the heat pump at 50-55. Water and everything else will be off and unplugged. House is on a standby generator.
This will be my first winter in Fla. I have Directv (Genie)at home and wanted to take my receiver along with a portable dish and use it. I just purchased a Directv slimline dish with the proper LNB. It's one that you set up on the ground. I called ...