since ‎Oct-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

When we purchased our first RV, I asked if a special license was required to drive RV's and was told no. Well that RV was 36' and that answer was correct. However, we upgraded to a Phaeton 40AH, which is listed on the specs as appx 41.5'. I now kn...
We are looking at traveling to Nova Scotia perhaps late August, early September. Right now we will probably be coming from the Maine area, although we had considered going up into Canada from a more western entrance and then going east in Canada. I'...
I'm looking at adding solar panels on my Tiffin Phaeton. I have a residential refrigerator and while we don't dry camp very often, there are times.Does anyone have suggestions re: a good product to buy and what I should expect to pay (just an estima...
I currently have a 2014 35 ft Tiffin Allegro RED. We travel appx 5-6 months out of the year so we are driving quite a bit. I'm considering upgrading to a Phaeton or Tiffin Bus but want to stay 36-38 ft length. I am actually very happy with our RED...
We are heading from Flagstaff, AZ to Ruidoso, NM. Initially we were going to take 40 to Albuquerque but our Good Sam created a route that goes from 40 to 180 through Springerville and then on 60 for about 150 miles. Has anyone taken this route and ...
Likes from