since ‎Mar-20-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a (new to us) Lance 1121 (year 2000). This is our first outing and for some unknown reason, we have lost all power to 120v outlets. The fuse and breaker panel seems ok. The circuit breaker switch on the gen set seems as if it maybe bad. I...
I recently purchased a 2000 Lance 1121 TC. The attached picture stumps me as to what it is called so I can find a replacement. I would call it a t-valve needle valve, but that gets me nowhere. There are two...I'm assuming these are maybe low point...
First off, I am a long time camper, but this is our first truck camper. If not for the owner raising this issue, I wouldn't be asking. Well, this is the son of the very elderly owner. He said not to fully extend the slide without a brace on the 20...
So, I'm in the market for a used truck camper...first time to have a TC. I was surprised to find that for much of the country, no title is required for a truck camper...but in thinking on it, I guess that sort of makes sense for it to be consider an...
Would like to find bulk DEF in Alaska. If you know of any in Anchorage, Kenai Peninsula, or up as far as Fairbanks, please list the location. Thanks. (P.S. have heard that DEF will go bad if exposed to excessive heat (as in shipping), so to steer...