since ‎May-30-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Are you suppose to leave the bedroom door open or closed when traveling? I have a 30RLS. The door popped off the hinges. Seems the trailer flex's to much and the door bound and pulled the door hinges out and the door jam as well.. Ive noticed when no...
We have a Cougar 30RLS which we love. My one complaint is the fresh water tank drain. I have to crawl under the rig and unscrew the cap to drain the tank. Anyone out there modified their tank drain to avoid crawling under the rig?
I am looking at a 2019 F-250 with the 6.7 Turbo Diesel. My question is it has 3.55 rear end. I am towing a Keystone 30RLS I don't believe I am over 10K. fully loaded. Any issues towing with this gear ratio?
So I was looking at my rig as it sits in the driveway getting ready for our trip and I got a funny feeling. It does not sit level and we actuate the slides out to load it. Though I have never had a problem or heard any strange sounds I was wondering....
The DW and I are trying to plan our fall vacation. We are wanting a beach vacation by the ocean within 2 days drive from Indianapolis. We are considering Hilton Head but the reviews about the island and big trucks ive read do not sound good. Does any...