since ‎Jan-15-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,482 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not only is there an epidemic of catalytic convertor thefts in my area; used pickups are also targets for thieves. An insurance payout would be far less than what my replacement cost would be, plus I really like my truck. I've considered an engine ...
As the BEV/RV capability debate rages on, I have couple of questions regarding the viability of an electric car being used as a towed vehicle.First, are some even rated as being capable of being towed four down?Second, if towed behind a DP could it b...
I was recently on highway 50 near Austin Nevada and thousands of large black insects were crawling across the road; none were flying This was during dusk and early evening. There weren't enough to make the road slick. Anyone know what they are? J...
I normally tow with my shades up but I just had a fail on one when I arrived at a site last week. The cord was apparently sheathed and it bunched up causing the shade not to work. To prevent additional problems, should I be towing with them in the ...
I received a small safe for Christmas for installation in the fifth wheel. This will be used for storing valuables like the I-pad and such while we are out. In forty plus years of camping I have never even come close to needing a firearm but will b...