since ‎Mar-01-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just had my travel trailer winterized for the winter. I want to exercise the generator one more time before it goes into storage for winter....and by doing this, i will need to put a good electric load on it. Am I able to run the A/C without affect...
So i Have an Iota DLS 30 and just got the IQ4 smart charger plug in. I noticed when i turn everything off and battery disconnect switch off that the IQ4 green light is on and blinks still. So with everything off it is still monitoring batteries? This...
I will be buying 2-6 volt golf cart batteries and wiring in series. For Standalone chargers what do you recommend? There’s 750 MA and one, two, three, four, five amp chargers....etc Noco, Battery Tender, Minder...etc. I don’t care how fast they rech...
Hi, I currently have a IOTA DLS-30 converter and plan to upgrade my single group 24 battery to “2” GC2 Batteries 6V wired in Series. I believe based on my research that my DLS-30 should work just fine. Is this true? Also it looks like there a plug n ...
I have heard soo much regarding this its funny...Some say by running a fridge on propane only...that the circuit board and igniter should use very very lil of battery a day if running 24hrs on propane...others say it will take 20+AH a day...i am loo...