since ‎May-01-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to use my iphone 7 for a hot spot to get internet video content while traveling in my RV. I tried it and it works with my fire stick but it seems to require a good strong cell phone signal. I thought an external antenna might help, maybe som...
As everyone knows, campground wi fi is usually poor. I would like to be able to get a wi fi signal that is reliable and strong enough to permit us to use internet TV such as Netflix or YouTube TV as well as basic applications such as email and video...
I have a 2011 RAM 5.7 Megacab which has a rated towing capacity of 11,150 lbs. I have been pulling a 10,950 lb Cedar Creek trailer for 7 years with it. Fully loaded the gross weight of my trailer is around 11,400 lbs. I have had no problems pullin...
Has anyone had any experience with the "Bugg Banner" bug shield that covers the front of the trailer? My biggest problem with our 5th wheel over several years has been cleaning off the bugs that splatter all over the front of the trailer. The clear...
I purchased some Dometic Deluxe slide out toppers for my Cedar Creek 5th Wheel trailer last Fall. Having camped with the trailer in the rain a couple of times now, I find that they collect water! This is a real pain as they hold and dump a lot of w...